– Is there power at the track? Yes, plenty. Power is available during all hours of operation, racing and practice.
– What should I bring? At least yourself, your car, your radio, and a charger.
– Are there pit areas? Yes, there are plenty of covered pit spots with chairs, lights, and power.
– What transponders work at the track? N-Control uses an older AMB decoder, compatible with everything EXCEPT MyLaps three-wire transponders. The track also has a couple of loaners.
– The gate is closed and chained? True. The gate is chained with a spring clip, and you’re welcome to let yourself in. If you are the last to leave, please close and chain the gate behind you.